Sunday, 1 November 2015

Introduction

This is a blog about myself.

Once upon a time, people used to write diaries. This diaries are private, and no one else may read it.

Hence, no one else can read this blog - without my invitation.

This blog details my trials and tribulations as a dad. A stay at home dad.

Just for the record, I make $100,000 a year. Not a lot of money, but it's decent.

My wife decided to went out to work.

So I decided to support her. Like they always say, if you love someone, set her free. IF she comes back, she's gonna stay forever.

This blog will detail my raising of my 2 kids , S (2012) and E (2014).

We used to do everything together as a family. Now that my wife has gone to work, it's all up to me now.

We look forward to weekends where we can do family activities again :)

I love my family, I love my wife, I love my kids. And I'll give up my life for any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment