Sunday, 8 November 2015

Letter to Sherry

Dear Sherry,

Do you know that you are papa's sweetheart, my first born and my dearest?

Papa will always carry you, when you go "papa carry papa carry", and papa is very sorry if sometimes I cannot carry you as I have to carry didi.

But be assured that papa will always shoulder you, papa will always love you. papa will always carry you.

I dread the day when you'll no longer want papa to carry you.

You always want to read 15 story books, papa will read to you as long as you want. When you learn the ability to read yourself, you won't want papa to read to you already, you'll be reading your own storybooks.

I dread the day when you'll no longer want papa to read to you.

Papa knows when didi bullies you, and you come running to papa to write a run and to give you justice. you know, papa knows.

papa knows you are a sweet girl, papa knows you are wronged.

Papa says sorry if I snapped at you, if I did not bring down to my level to understand you. Papa knows, and papa is sorry.

Sometimes you just want papa to be near you, sometimes you just want papa to watch tv with you. papa knows, and I dread the day when you no longer needs papa to be around you. when you no longer finds comfort in papa's arms.

You can always sleep on my shoulder, you can always sleep on my pillow, so that we are so close so close.

Papa loves you with all my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment